- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In a large commercial complex there are four ways to reach the main road. One of the path has loose soil, the second is laid with polished marble, the third is laid with bricks and the fourth has gravel surface. It is raining heavily and Paheli wishes to reach the main road. The path on which she is least likely to slip is
$(a)$. loose soil
$(b)$. polished marble
Only walking on a gravel surface can give sufficient surface to walk on the road.
So, option $(d)$ is correct.
- What are the four main components and the roles of the UNIX OS?
- Who has written the poem "The Road Not Taken"?
- How many ways are there to initialize the instance variables of a class in java?
- Why the main method has to be in a java class?
- Count ways to reach the n’th stair
- Program to find out the shortest path to reach the goal in Python
- What are the main features of JDBC?
- What are the main features of MySQL?
- What are the main parts of a C# program?
- What are the ways of submitting a form in Selenium with python?
- How to add a second X-axis at the bottom of the first one in Matplotlib?
- Are there any ways to Manipulate Strings in Java.
- How many ways are there to register a driver in Java?
- What is the Main Memory?