- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In a filtration plant, water is filtered using layers of
(a) sand and clay
(b) clay and fine gravel
(c) sand and fine gravel
(d) sand, fine gravel and medium gravel
Correct Answer: (d) sand, fine gravel and medium gravel
Explanation: In wastewater treatment, waste¬water is allowed to enter a grit and sand removal tank, where the speed of wastewater is reduced in order to allow sand, grit and pebbles to settle down.
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used for fine tuning?
- How does the water inside a clay pot get cold?
- How can Tensorflow Hub be used to fine-tune learning models?
- Do you think it is fine to waive off farmers’ loans by the government of India?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find N Arithmetic Means between A and B using C++.
- Find N Geometric Means between A and B using C++.
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Find A and B from list of divisors in C++
- Maximum number of segments of lengths a, b and c in C++
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++