- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In a city, $30 \%$ are females, 40% are males and remaining are children. What per cent are children?
Given: In a city $30$ % are females and $40$ % are males and the remaining are children.
To find: We have to find the percentage of children in the city.
Total percent $=100$ %
Children$=100$ %$-(30$ % $+40$ %$)$
Children$=100$ %$-70$ %
- Why vitamin D is important for children and what are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- World Diabetes Day 2018: Here Are The Tips to Prevent Diabetes In Young Children And Teens
- What are the top Reasons given by Indian Parents why their children should get Married. ASAP!
- What are A-shares and how are they traded?
- What are carbohydrates? What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- jQuery children() method
- What are FIRST and FOLLOW and how they are computed?
- What are contra entries and how are they recorded?
- What are fits and what are the type of fits in metrology?
- What are Microwaves? What are they used for?
- Are our dreams basically what we are?
- What are native methods in Java and where are they used?
- What are assertions in Python and how are they carried out?
- HTML DOM children Property
- What are bioleaching and bioremediation?
- What are Classification and Prediction?