- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Illustrate, if possible, each one of the following with a rough diagram
(a) A closed curve that is not a polygon.
(b) An open curve made up entirely of line segments.
(c) A polygon with two sides.
We have to draw a rough diagram for each case.
The above figure is a closed curve but not a polygon.
The above figure is an open curve made up entirely of line segments.
A polygon is a simple closed curve made up of line segments.
The polygon which has the least number of sides is a triangle.
Therefore, a polygon with two sides is not possible.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Check if it is possible to create a polygon with a given angle in Python
- Check if a given string is made up of two alternating characters in C++
- How to draw a Bezier Curve with HTML5 Canvas?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Define a Cubic Bezier curve using CSS
- Yield Curve and Inverted Yield Curve
- Specify the speed curve of the animation with CSS
- Draw a curve connecting two points instead of a straight line in matplotlib
- Magnetic Hysteresis Including B-H Curve – Importance of Hysteresis Loop
- How to add a cursor to a curve in Matplotlib?
- How to animate a sine curve in Matplotlib?
- Draw a parametrized curve using pyplot.plot() in Matplotlib