- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If you leave a piece of iron in the open for a few days, it acquires a film of brownish substance, called rust.
(a) Do you think rust is different from iron?
(b) Can you change rust back into iron by some simple method?
(c) Do you think the formation of rust from iron is a chemical change?
(d) Give two other examples of a similar type of change.
(a) Yes, rust is different from iron. It is a brown powder of iron oxide.
(b) No rusting is a chemical change and cannot be reversed.
(c) Yes, rusting is a chemical change since a new substance is formed.
(d) (i) Burning of magnesium ribbon to give magnesium oxide.
(ii) Burning of wood to give coal and ash.
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?
- Do you think a Python dictionary is thread safe?
- Do you think a poet can also be a lyricist?
- What would you do if you were made a superhero for a day?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- What do you think is the main cause for teenage depression?
- When are you supposed to leave a job?
- Do you think Python Dictionary is really Mutable?
- Do you think it is fine to waive off farmers’ loans by the government of India?
- What do you think will happen if prostitution is made legal in India?
- What will you do if you find a girl being teased by a policeman and you are alone there?
- Why do you think tuple is an immutable in Python?
- What you will do if find a big treasure?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- How do you make a string in PHP with a backslash in it?