- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If wheat is sown in the kharif season, what would happen? Discuss.
Crop: When a lot of the same kind of plants, like fruits, cereals, or vegetables, are grown and cultivated in one place for business, this is called a crop.
Wheat is a Rabi crop cultivated in the Winter season. It doesn't require much water for irrigation.
When wheat is sown in the Kharif season (From June to October), due to excessive water, lack of appropriate temperature, and inappropriate physical conditions, the crop might get destroyed.
India has three types of crops based on the time of year:
1. In India and Pakistan, Rabi crops are those that are planted in the winter and harvested in the spring. They are planted in mid-November, when winter starts, and are picked in April or May, when summer starts. They can grow with about the same amount of water as other plants. Wheat, barley, sesame, mustard, gramme, and peas are all examples.
2. Kharif crops, monsoon crops, or autumn crops are the types of crops that are grown and harvested in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh during the monsoon season, which lasts from June to November, depending on the area. They have to have a lot of water to grow. In India, the most important Kharif crops are rice, maize, bajra, ragi, soya bean, groundnut, and cotton.
3. Zaid crops are summer crops that are grown from March to June, between the Rabi and Kharif seasons. It takes a long time for them to grow, and they need warm, dry weather and longer days in order to flower.
Cucumber, Bitter Gourd, Pumpkin, Moong Dal, Watermelon, etc. are all examples.
Crops can be put into four main groups based on what they are used for:
1.Crops for food (Wheat, Rice, Maize, Millets, Pulses, etc.)
2.Food for Money (Jute, Cotton, Tobacco, Sugarcane, etc.)
3.Horticulture Crops (Fruits & Vegetables)
4.Crops for Planting (Coffee, Coconut, Rubber, Tea, etc.)
- What would happen if there were no Moon?
- What would happen if Earth started to rotate in the opposite direction?
- What would happen if we run SELECT WHERE columnName = zero in MySQL?
- What would happen if we insert empty values in a table with a column set as type TIMESTAMP CURRENT_TIMESTAMP?
- What do you think will happen if prostitution is made legal in India?
- What will happen if we directly call the run() method in Java?
- What happen if we concatenate two string literals in C++?
- What is MySQL? Discuss some characteristics of MySQL
- What are the benefits of having Dalia (Broken Wheat) frequently?
- What will happen to MySQL current transaction, if in the middle of that transaction, the DDL statement is executed?
- What are the best places to visit in India during monsoon season?
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- What would be the five possessions if you are asked to keep?
- What will happen if the MySQL AUTO_INCREMENT column reaches the upper limit of the data type?