- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If we apply oil on door hinges, the friction will
$(c)$. disappear altogether
$(d)$. will remain unchanged
Applying oil to door hinges will decrease the friction because oil works as a smoothening agent.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- In MongoDB will limit() increase query speed?
- What are the best youtube channels that will increase your IQ?
- What will happen if we directly call the run() method in Java?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Increase or decrease the size of a font with CSS
- What you will do if find a big treasure?
- What happens if I will add a UNIQUE constraint on the same column for multiple times?
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Will Ram Gopal Varma makes movie on himself?
- C++ code to find out if everyone will get ice cream
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Will enabling XDebug on a production server make PHP slower?
- How will you keep the locks on the resources even after a ROLLBACK?
- What will happen if we have set UNIQUE and multiple insertion with duplicate values