- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If there are 50 mangoes in a box, how will you write the total number of mangoes in terms of the number of boxes? (Use $ b $ for the number of boxes.)
There are 50 mangoes in a box.
We have to find the rule which gives the number of mangoes in terms of the number of boxes.
Let the number of boxes be $b$.
The number of mangoes in a box $=50$.
The total number of mangoes $=$ Number of mangoes in a box $\times$ Number of boxes.
Therefore, the required rule for the total number of mangoes is $50b$.
- Related Articles
- In a retail market, fruit vendors were selling mangoes kept in packing boxes. These boxes contained varying number of mangoes. The following was the distribution of mangoes according to the number of boxes.Number of mangoes:50-5253-5556-5859-6162-64Number of boxes:1511013511525 Find the mean number of mangoes kept in a packing box. Which method of finding the mean did you choose?
- Ronak has 2 boxes such that-Box A shows number of odd digits in the number placed inside it.-Box B shows number of even digits in the number placed inside it.Which of the following numbers when put in any of the boxes will lead to the same answer?a) 743156b) 927658c) 124076d) 816542
- A and B each have a certain number of mangoes. A says to B, "if you give 30 of your mangoes, I will have twice as many as left with you." B replies, "if you give me 10, I will have thrice as many as left with you." How many mangoes does each have?
- Oranges are to be transferred from larger boxes into smaller boxes. When a large box is emptied, the oranges from it fill two smaller boxes and still 10 oranges remain outside. If the number of oranges in a small box are taken to be \( x \), what is the number of oranges in the larger box?
- Complete the table with the help of these boxes and use decimals to write the number."
- Find the number of boxes to be removed in C++
- The boxes are to be filled with apples in a heap. If 24 apples are put in a box then 27 boxes are needed. If 36 apples are filled in a box how many boxes will be needed?
- A dozen mangoes cost Rs. 255.60. What is the cost of 10 mangoes?
- Program to find maximum number of boxes we can fit inside another boxes in python
- There are two boxes, one made of metal and the other made of wood, which are similar in appearance. How will you find out which box is made of metal?
- In a college, out of 4320 students, 2300 are girls. Find the ratio of(a) Number of girls to the total number of students.(b) Number of boys to the number of girls.(c) Number of boys to the total number of students.
- If 6 cups are packed in a box that holds 6 cups, how many boxes will you need?
- There are 20 girls and 15 boys in a class.(a) What is the ratio of number of girls to the number of boys?(b) What is the ratio of number of girls to the total number of students in the class?
- If the cost of 1 Mango is â‚¹10. What will be the cost of 99 Mangoes?
- The number of boys in a class is 5 less than twice the number of girls in the class if the total number of boys is 23 find the total number of students in the class