- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If there are 50 mangoes in a box, how will you write the total number of mangoes in terms of the number of boxes? (Use $ b $ for the number of boxes.)
There are 50 mangoes in a box.
We have to find the rule which gives the number of mangoes in terms of the number of boxes.
Let the number of boxes be $b$.
The number of mangoes in a box $=50$.
The total number of mangoes $=$ Number of mangoes in a box $\times$ Number of boxes.
Therefore, the required rule for the total number of mangoes is $50b$.
- Find the number of boxes to be removed in C++
- Program to find maximum number of boxes we can fit inside another boxes in python
- What are the role of S-boxes in DES?
- Program to find out the number of boxes to be put into the godown in Python
- C++ Program to find the Number of Visible Boxes After Putting One Inside Another
- PHP program to check if the total number of divisors of a number is even or odd
- Get the total number of leaves of a JTree in Java?
- Program to find number of boxes that form longest chain in Python?
- How to compute the area of a set of bounding boxes in PyTorch?
- Count the total number of elements in the List in C#?
- How will you inspire your team if you are the Head of Marketing?
- Type of Boxes Generated in CSS
- How to count the total number of lines in the file in PowerShell?
- How to count the total number of links in a page in Selenium?
- Number of Digits in a^b in C++