- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If the 3rd and the 9th term of an AP are $4$ and $-8$ respectively, which term of this AP is zero?
The 3rd and the 9th term of an AP are $4$ and $-8$ respectively.
We have to find which term of the AP is zero.
Let $a$ be the first term and $d$ be the common difference.
3rd term $a_3=a+2d=4$........(i)
9th term $a_9=a+8d=-8$......(ii)
Subtracting (i) from (ii), we get,
Let $a_n$ be zero.
The 5th term is 0.
- C++ program to find nth Term of the Series 1 2 2 4 4 4 4 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 …
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- Find if a number is part of AP whose first element and difference are given using C++.
- What are the new tourism spots in AP?
- What are the differences between short-term and long-term finance functions or decisions?
- C++ program to find Nth term of the series 0, 2, 4, 8, 12, 18…
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in Python
- Find First element in AP which is multiple of given Prime in C++
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology?
- Difference between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler.
- Find the nth term of the given series 0, 0, 2, 1, 4, 2, 6, 3, 8, 4… in C++
- Write the difference between short term capital gain and long term capital gain.
- Find the nth term of the series 0, 8, 64, 216, 512,... in C++
- Sum of series with alternate signed squares of AP
- Difference Between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler in OS