- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If $P (E) = 0.05$, what is the probability of ‘not E’?
$P(E) = 0.005$
To find :
We have to find the probability of ‘not E’.
We know that,
Probability of ‘not E’ $= 1-P(E)$
Probability of ‘not E’ is $0.995$.
- Consider the ambiguous grammar. E → E + E E → E * E E → (E) E → id (a) Construct LR (0) items for above grammar. (b) Construct SLR parsing table for grammar. (c) Parse the input string id + id * id.
- What is E-Governance?
- What are the pitfalls of the Price Earnings Ratio (P/E Ratio)?
- What does the method addFirst(E e) do in java?
- What does the method addLast(E e) do in java?
- Who is E Sreedharan and what if he becomes the President of India?
- Find the canonical collection of sets of LR (0) items for Grammar - E → E + T E → T T → T * F T → F F → (E) F → id
- What is an Electronic Mail (E-Mail)?
- What is the difference between throw e and throw new Exception(e) in catch block in java?
- What is the difference between E commerce and M commerce?
- What is the difference between E-commerce and traditional commerce?
- Examples of E-R model
- The "E" and "e" custom specifiers in C#
- What is the difference between 'except Exception as e' and 'except Exception, e' in Python?
- e-Commerce Testing: How to Test an e-Commerce Website?
- Why is privacy of apprehension to e-commerce?