- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If an electric iron of $1200\ W$ is used for $30$ minutes everyday, find electric energy consumed in the month of April.
Power of electronic iron $P=1200\ W$
Time $t=30\ minutes$ per day$=30\times60\ s=1800\ seconds$
So, energy consumed per day $=power(P)\times t=1200\ W\times 1800\ s$
$=2.16\times 10^6\ J$
Total energy consumed in the month of April$(30\ days)=2.16\times10^6\times 30\ W$
- Determination of Specific Energy Output of an Electric Train
- Types of Electric Motors Used in Industrial Electric Drives
- What is an Individual Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is Specific Energy Consumption in Electric Traction?
- Electric Power and Efficiency of Electric Device
- What is a Group Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is a Multimotor Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- Electric Breaking of DC Motors – Types of Electric Breaking
- What are the auxiliary equipment used in an electric locomotive?
- Overview of Electric Current, Voltage, and Resistance Electric Current
- Safety and Protective Devices Used in an Electric Elevator
- No Parking Fee for first 30 minutes .. New parking policy in Telangana from 1st April 2018.
- Electric Traction: Power Output and Energy Output at Driving Axles
- Factors Affecting the Schedule Speed of an Electric Train
- What is Electric Power?
- Heating Effect of Electric Current