- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Identify the elements with the following property and arrange them in increasing order of their reactivity
(a) An element which is a soft and reactive metal.
(b) The metal which is an important constituent of limestone.
(c) The metal which exists in a liquid state at room temperature.
(a) An element which is a soft and reactive metal - Sodium (Na).
(b) The metal which is an important constituent of limestone - Calcium (Ca).
(c) The metal which exists in a liquid state at room temperature - Mercury (Hg).
and order of reactivity : Hg < Ca < Na
- Find the maximum element in an array which is first increasing and then decreasing in C++
- How to check whether the elements of a vector are arranged in an increasing order or decreasing order?
- Find an element in an array such that elements form a strictly decreasing and increasing sequence in Python
- Java Program to add and remove elements from a set which maintains the insertion order
- Print array elements in alternatively increasing and decreasing order in C++
- Identify all duplicates irrespective of the order of the input
- Python Program to extracts elements from a list with digits in increasing order
- How to change the order of a matrix in increasing order based on a single column?
- C++ program to rearrange all elements of array which are multiples of x in increasing order
- Materials Used for Heating Elements and the Causes of their Failure
- Order by a single field and display rest of the records in the same order with MySQL
- Which out of The Times of India and The Hindu is a better newspaper?
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to sum of all the remaining elements in Python
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to product of remaining elements in Python
- Python program to Sort a List of Tuples in Increasing Order by the Last Element in Each Tuple
- Sort a List of Tuples in Increasing Order by the Last Element in Each Tuple using Python program