- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
(i) Write the electron dot structures for sodium, oxygen, and magnesium.
(ii) Show the formation of Na2O and MgO by the transfer of electrons.
(iii) What are ions present in these compounds?
(ii) Formation of Na2O and MgO
(iii) In Na2O, ions present are Na+ and O2-.
In MgO, ions present are Mg2+ and O2-
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of four types of operating structures?
- What are the specifications and operations of data structures in compiler design?
- How did the formation of oceans take place?
- What is the architecture of Asynchronous Transfer Mode?
- What is the difference between the dot (.) operator and -> in C++?
- What is contract function and contract formation?
- What are the types of Transfer Modes in HDLC?
- What is rain shadow and what causes its formation?
- C program to find the area of circle and cylinder using structures.
- Write the journal entries for the percentage of completion method
- What is the process of Risk Transfer in information security?
- C++ Program for dot product and cross product of two vectors
- C++ Program to Show the Duality Transformation of Line and Point
- Explain and show the use of UNION in MySQL using Python?
- How to remove dot and number at the end of the string in an R vector?