- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
I want to teach in a school, without doing B.Ed. Will I be recruited?
Nowadays B.Ed has become mandatory in some schools, but that does not mean you will not be recruited in schools if you do not have a B.Ed qualification. Let's find out how you can sail through.
Teaching without B.ED
You can get a teaching job in private schools on a temporary basis which will give you teaching experience. However, even the private school administration prefers the one who has proof of his subject knowledge, which is related to B.Ed according to them. You might not be eligible for Government school jobs because to even fight for any government teacher job either you must have the B.Ed degree or any other degree equivalent to it.
The school management might hire you on the basis of your knowledge of the subject, teaching methodology, understanding of child psychology and ability to handle a classroom.
Is B.Ed an Added Bonus?
You have to bear this clearly in your mind that any extra qualification is always an advantage over those who do not possess it, so if possible you should try doing B.Ed from a private institution. But, that does not mean that those candidates are wiser who have B.Ed and should be given a teaching job.
In fact, teachers give many philosophical teaching jobs that can change one’s outlook on life. Their teachings are so inspirational that it can change both personal and professional life. Management should understand this and recruit those candidates who possess the ability to become a teacher.
- I want to resize and position a JFrame in Java. How can I achieve that?
- I want to program my drone with Android OS
- I don’t want configuration information to be transferred with the database in SAP ABAP
- I want to limit SAP user access to Transaction Code- SOST.
- I want to call JButton doClick() method to simulate a click action in Java
- I want to create a new field in an already created document. How can this be done using MongoDB query?
- I’m only a graduate, how can I be rich?
- I want to round a number to 2 decimal places in SAPUI5. Could anyone help?
- I want to create a custom tag in JSP. How to write a custom tag in JSP?
- I want to return the next node after this node in a JTree with Java
- What are things that hold you back from doing what you really want to?
- I want to highlight all the text in the Java Swing Control Text Pane
- Can I learn Selenium without knowing Java?
- What happens if I will delete a row from MySQL parent table?
- Can I learn Java without any coding background?