- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
I have a unique startup idea, but don’t know where to start? What should I do?
Great! Now, ask yourself this basic question - is it going to solve a genuine problem? Mind you, your perception of a unique idea might not match with the ground realities of the market. So, if your idea solves a problem, then the first thing you need to know is that you should learn about the problem in such detail that there is no chance of missing anything when it comes to offering a solution. It's only when you know the problem in and out that you will find the solution more effectively. Coming to your question about where to start and what to do to get your startup going, first, you start working on documenting the project plan.
What Should this Project Plan Include?
It should include everything that you have visualized or thought through to identify the problem and come up with the solution in the first place. It should clearly identify the user demography, geography, and income potential among other attributes that one sees in a market. Next, build a good website because, without it, your startup just won't start...I can't put it more simply. Depending on what you're offering, your website will have the functionalities accordingly and do get a domain-specific email server integrated on the website.
Initially, this is the basic minimum investment that you'll have to make on your own and if we go by funding norms that have been and to a large extent and still is, in existence, the funding bodies will bankroll your startup only after you've run it successfully for at least three years.
Although the government keeps saying that entrepreneurs just have to approach the Startup India ecosystem, the truth is that very few VC (Venture Capital) funds or Angel Investors would be ready to put their money on an entirely untested idea. For your idea to attract funding from scratch, it has to be irresistible but you won't know till you have approached any funding agency.
- I have a startup but sometimes I lack motivation and feel like giving up. How can I keep myself motivated throughout?
- What is SIP and How should i start?
- What should I install to start learning SAP ABAP?
- Why I don’t get that feel when I say any swear word (gaali) in English?
- My husband wants me to wear a yellow gown on his birthday but I don't like the color. How do I handle this situation?
- I have been planning to write a novel since long but could not put even a single step yet. What should I do to carry this out?
- I don’t want configuration information to be transferred with the database in SAP ABAP
- What are some signs that tell me that I don't have enough protein in my diet?
- What Is the most important thing I should know about now?
- What MySQL databases do I have permissions on?
- I have recently sold a property worth Rs. 20 Lakh but I have no clue where to invest this money and get decent returns. Please suggest!
- My girlfriend never appreciates me, what should I do?
- What are the things I have to do every morning when I wake up?
- Ways to paint N paintings such that adjacent paintings don’t have same colors in C++