- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
I buy a T.V. for $Rs.\ 10,000$ and sell it at a profit of $20 \%$. How much money do I get for it?
I buy a T.V. for $Rs.\ 10,000$ and sell it at a profit of $20 \%$.
To do: To find that how much money do I get for it.
The cost price of T.V. $=Rs.\ 10000$
Profit percent $=20$ %
Now, Profit $=$ Profit% of C.P.
Selling price $=C.P.+Profit$
Hence, he get $Rs.\ 12,000$ on selling his T.V.
- Why do I sweat too much, Is it bad for me?
- I have recently sold a property worth Rs. 20 Lakh but I have no clue where to invest this money and get decent returns. Please suggest!
- How much money and time does a person need for an World Tour?
- How do I get the current AUTO_INCREMENT value for a table in MySQL?
- How do I programmatically create a DragEvent for Angular app and HTML?
- How do I use tabHost for Android?
- How do I format a number as decimal to store it in MySQL?
- Program to find maximum profit we can make after k Buy and Sell in python
- C++ program to find at least how much score it needs to get G amount of score
- How do I get the width and height of a Tkinter window?
- How do I search for names starting with A in MySQL?
- A trader recorded below transactions: a) Started business with cash Rs. 30000 b) Purchased securities (in cash) in Rs. 9000 c) Purchased shop for Rs. 30000 (10000 in cash, remaining from loan) d) Sold securities for Rs. 1300 (purchased cost = Rs. 900) e) Purchased a vehicle (cash) for Rs. 2500 f) Salary received (in cash) Rs. 5000 g) Paid Rs.800 for loan and Rs. 400 for interest h) Expenses (in cash) paid Rs. 400 i) Received dividends (in cash) for dividends Rs. 300 Prepare a table using accounting equation
- Why do people buy Kindle, even though it is a single functional device?
- How can I get PHP to display the headers it received from a browser?