Human Resource & Talent Management- How to Develop & Retain Top Employees
This course covers Human Resources (HR) Practices for Talent Acquisition & Retain High Performance Employees to Boost Business Value
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
This course is designed by Certified Human Resource Professionals with one aim- to help you retain the top performing employees & increase business value & productivity.
What Topics Are Covered in This Course?
Development of Employees
Human Resource Responsibilities
Top Ways To Retain Employees
Engaging & Retaining High Performance Workforce
Who Should Take This Course?
Human Resource (HR) Graduates & Interns
Human Resource Professionals
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
New Managers or Supervisors
Learning & Development (L&D) Professionals
Recruiters, HR Executives, Talent Acquisition Employees
Talent Management Professionals
Management Students & Staff
Those who have interest in organizational management, human resource management or talent management
Is this the right course for me?
Yes! If you do not have any previous knowledge or experience about Talent Management or Human Resource (HR), you will find this course very helpful and easy to follow. We will start from the basic concepts and then progress towards topics that come under Talent Management, so you will be able to follow along easily.
If you are ready to learn about human resources, make sure to enroll in this course.
What will you learn in this course:
- Learn about Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Performance Appraisal & Succession Planning
- Discover the Best Approach to Understand Employee's Mindset
- Learn Human Resource (HR) Practices to Retain Employees & Reduce Attrition Rate
- Learn Recruiting, Managing & Retaining Employees, Even if You Don't Have Human Resource Degree or Knowledge
- How to Develop & Engage Top Performing Workforce
- How to Attract & Hire Qualified Staff
- How to Retain the Employees by Understanding & Fulfilling Their Needs
- Using Motivators to Increase Employee Performance
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Previous Experience or Knowledge Required (We Will Start From The Basics)
- Basic Understanding of English Language
- Internet Connection is Required to Watch The Lectures
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Welcome to The Course! 04:31 04:31
- Highlights of This Course 01:56 01:56
- Little Activity Before We Begin! 01:07 01:07
Core Concepts of Talent Management
Top Reasons Why Employees Leave an Organization
Understanding the Needs and Mindset of Employee
Steps to Create an Effective Talent Management Plan
How to Develop High Potential Employees?
"SMR" - The Formula to Win Your Employees & Retain Them
How to Retain High Potential Employees?
Bonus Section: Achieving Business Goals With Talent Management Strategy
Vishal Singh Jadon
Vishal is a Content Writer, Freelance Business Writer & Blogger.
He is an Ezine Approved Writer. Through his blog, Kinggs Writer, he shares the best earning methods with his readers.
Vishal Singh's Credentials:
MBA in HR & Marketing
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Content Writer & Freelance Trainer
Certified Human Resources Professional (HR)
Online Instructor & Blogger
Ezine Approved & Certified Writer
Quora Top Writer
His purpose is to help people learn new skills and transform their life. That's why he's here to help you learn and grow in the best possible manner.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now