In this 2-hour course you’ll learn the basics of HTML, CSS and responsive web design. Throughout the course, you’ll be building a professional looking company website, designed for both desktop computers and mobile phones.
Why is learning HTML so important?
- Learning HTML and CSS are good first steps on the road to become a software developer. A rewarding and high demand profession in the innovation economy.
If you are not interested in becoming a professional coder, this course will make you more effective when working and communicating with developers.
It’s fun! There are few things more rewarding than being able to create my own websites, mobile apps and games.
What Will I Get ?
- How to create a stunning, responsive company website
- Understanding the role of HTML and CSS in web development
- HTML tags to make sleek static web pages with links and images
- Creating forms, the most popular way to capture user input on the web
- HTML lists
- Display your data with tables
- Selecting and modifying elements with CSS
- Arrange your content with the CSS Box Model
- Typography and Google Fonts to make professional websites
- Responsive web design principles to create a responsive page
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
- A web browser
- A code editor