How to create a character for a movie, a book?
screenwriting & filmmaking
Created by Petr Semenov, Last Updated 23-May-2020, Language:English
What Will I Get ?
- Features of creating a character for a movie
- Features of creating a character for books
- Character Creation Features for Comics or Animations
- The inner qualities of your character. And their influence on history
- The image of your character. How will viewers or readers perceive it?
- Strengths and weaknesses of your character. Why are they equally needed?
- How not to make a character boring and uninteresting?
- The secret of the character. How can this create a WOW effect for a story?
- External factors of history and their influence on the character
- Basic Creativity Tools
- Where to get ideas for the character, for the story?
- How to spy on other people's ideas?
- Character internal change. Why can't a good story go without it?
- Character Biography
- Reading ability
- Writing ability
- Desire to write an excellent character
This course will help you think through and create an interesting character for your story.
The course will help you create a character for a movie, book, cartoon, comic, for any of your stories.
Your character will turn out deeper, more interesting. And the story will become more exciting.
An interesting story lives in interesting heroes.
Basic information about your character
2.1 Who is your characterPreview00:02:01
3.1 Character traitsPreview00:02:34
Your character inside the story
The final steps to creating an excellent character