- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How would you choose between two characteristics to be used for developing a hierarchy in classification?
Hierarchical classification groups objects according to a hierarchy, or levels and orders. The hierarchical classification includes categorizing species. The widest category is the kingdom, followed by phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species.
For developing a hierarchy in classification, the most basic and visible characteristics are taken into consideration. Such as plants differ from animals due to the presence of chloroplast and lack of locomotion.
After basic characteristics, further characteristics are taken into account.
(i) Complexness of cell
The prokaryotic cell contains primitive kinds of organelles without cell membranes and demarcated nuclei. They have very different biochemical pathways. Compared to this, eukaryotic cells contain membrane-bound organelles with well-developed nuclei and division of labor.
(ii) Cell structure
Organisms can be unicellular or multicellular.
(iii) Mode of nutrition
Organisms that prepare their own food are autotrophic, and organisms that depend on plants or other animals for their food are heterotrophic.
An example-taxonomic hierarchy of humans is given below:
- How are decision trees used for classification?
- While developing an iOS application you might have got a scenario where you require to send a text message and you would be baffling around with Why? How? And What?
- How can Tensorflow be used to attach a classification head using Python?
- What would you do if you were made a superhero for a day?
- What would be the five possessions if you are asked to keep?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to add classification head to the model?
- How a WhatsApp call can be used for surveillance?
- How can automated document classification be performed?
- How would be the marriages in future?
- How can Tensorflow be used to confirm that the saved model can be reloaded, and would give same results?
- How would you convert string to bytes in Python 3?
- What advice would you like to give to a teenager?
- How can Tensorflow be used with Estimators to return a two element tuple?
- How can Tensorflow be used to define a model for MNIST dataset?
- How to Choose a Secure Password?