- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use pre-cooked rice to make other dishes?
We might have boiled rice in our refrigerator cooked last night, but do not know how to make use of it. In such a case, we might either throw it or search some recipes which can be made out of that pre-cooked rice. Throwing any food item is not a good step that should be taken, so the recipes listed below might help in case one does not know what to do with that pre-cooked rice.
This is the easiest recipe that can be made out of boiled rice. Add beaten curd and 'tadka' to the rice. The 'tadka' is a tempering of oil, mustard seeds, dry red chillies, and chopped onions. Mix the curd and tempering well and keep it in the fridge to cool. You may garnish using mint leaves and enjoy it, especially in hot afternoon of scorching summers.
In a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, dry red chilies, Chana Dal and Urad Dal. Stir it properly to let the Dal cook till golden brown. Add chopped tomatoes and usual spices like red chili powder, a pinch of turmeric, salt to taste and dry coriander powder. Let tomatoes soften a bit, then add pre-cooked rice. Simmer for 4-5minutes and serve hot. You may garnish using coriander leaves.
Just like curd rice was prepared using curd, this recipe can also be prepared using curd. But the technique varies. In a pan, add oil and mustard seeds, Chana Dal, Urad Dal, dry red chillies.
Add spices like red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder too. Wait till it gets golden brown. Add precooked rice and beaten curd. Stir it well and cook on a low flame for 4-5 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- How to use rice bran oil for perfect hair care?
- How to use Pre-defined mathematical function in C language?
- How to use classes in other package in Java
- How to make unique objects accessible in other modules of Python?
- How to prevent raw rice from being destroyed by termites?
- Reducing Dishes in C++
- How can I eat rice in a healthy way?
- Use HTML with jQuery to make a form
- Pre-increment (or pre-decrement) in C
- How to import other Python files?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used to create base model from pre-trained convnets?
- How to make MySQL's NOW() and CURDATE() functions use UTC?
- How to make use of Join with LINQ and Lambda in C#?
- How to pre-select JComboBox item by index in Java?