*Last Updated August 2018*
Are you looking for more information on how to do keyword research for SEO and ranking your content on Google?
In this course we explain why keyword research is a critical first step in achieving results with your content.
Have you have ever produced a blog article and wondered why you were not getting any website traffic?
The simple answer is that your article may not contain keywords people are searching for!
In this course we take you step by step through every step needed to do the proper research needed to find keywords people are actually looking for on Google.
If you have ever wanted to learn more about keyword research this course includes everything you need to know about finding the best keywords out there!
Who this course is for:
- If you are interested in content marketing or blogging this course is a must watch!
- If you have been struggling with content ideas this course will help you discover what people are really looking for online.
- If you are not willing to spend time analyzing data to determine keyword volume and you have no interest in content marketing this course may not be for you.
- Learn to use the Google Keyword Planner
- Learn how to successfully find keywords for creating content around
- Understand how to find keywords that people search for on Google
- Learn how to utilize various tools for doing research on keywords
- Understand what long tail keywords
- Understand why keyword research is important as a first step for SEO success
- You will be shown various tools for Keyword research which are free but some are paid (not required)
- You should have a Google Drive document ready to collect keyword data
- A Google Adwords / Google Account for using the basic free keyword tools