- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to copy Items to the destination path with the different credentials in PowerShell?
To copy the items with the different credentials you need to use the credential parameter in the Copy-Item cmdlet.
Copy-Item C:\temp\* -Destination \Remoteshare\c$\temp -Credential (Get- Credential)
$creds = (Get-Credential) Copy-Item C:\temp\* -Destination \Remoteshare\c$\temp -Credential $creds
- How to validate the path with the PowerShell function parameter?
- How to copy files with the specific extension in PowerShell?
- How to copy items from one location to another location using PowerShell?
- How to copy files/folders to the remote location in the PowerShell?
- How to get the path of the currently executing script in PowerShell?
- How to copy files of the specific extension using PowerShell?
- How to copy multiple files in PowerShell using Copy-Item?
- How to copy readonly and hidden files/folders in the PowerShell?
- How to test the shared location path from the remote computer in PowerShell?
- How to copy only updated or newer files with PowerShell?
- How to copy folder contents in PowerShell with –Recurse parameter?
- How to Copy NTFS permissions using PowerShell?
- How to use Split-Path command in PowerShell?
- How OSPF routes the packets from source to destination?