- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How much less is 28 km than 42.6 km?
The given terms are 28 km and 42.6 km.
To do :
We have to find the difference of 42.6 km and 28 km.
To find out how much 28 km is less than 42.6 km, we have to subtract 28 km from 42.6 km.
$42.6\ km - 28\ km = (42.6-28)\ km = 14.6\ km$.
28 km is less than 42.6 km by 14.6 km.
- Convert distance from km to meters and centimeters in PL/SQL
- C++ Program to Convert Km/hr to miles/hr and vice versa
- Count all the numbers less than 10^6 whose minimum prime factor is N C++
- Program to convert speed in km/hr to m/sec and vice versa in C++
- What is Wireless Fidelity 6 (WiFi 6)?
- C++ program to find Nth number of the series 1, 6, 15, 28, 45, …..
- Queries for greater than and not less than using C++
- Why is the atmosphere much rarer on the moon than on the earth?
- Two Sum Less Than K in Python
- Subarray Product Less Than K in C++
- How to check whether a column value is less than or greater than a certain value in R?
- How to display random numbers less than 20 in Java
- How to make twitter bots in less than five minutes
- Nearest prime less than given number n C++