- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How many whole numbers are there between 32 and 53?
We have to find the number of whole numbers between 32 and 53.
Number of whole numbers between $a$ and $b$(where $b>a$) $=b-a-1$
Number of whole numbers between 32 and 53 $=53-32-1$
The number of whole numbers between 32 and 53 is 20.
- Related Articles
- How many whole numbers are there in between 19 and 42?
- How many rational numbers are there between two rational numbers?
- How many 6 digits numbers are there?
- How many $3$ digit numbers are there in between $100$ to $550$?
- How many integers are there between$-5$ and 1?
- How many 6- digit numbers are there in all ?
- How many seven digit numbers are there in all?
- How many 6 digits numbers are there in all
- What Are Whole Numbers? Are All The Numbers Whole Numbers?
- How many Vitamins are there?
- How many joints are there?
- How many integers are there?
- How many Blockchains are there?
- Explain why, the atomic masses of many elements are in fractions and not whole numbers.
- What are whole numbers?