- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How many lines can pass through(a) one given point? (b) two given points?
We have to find the number of lines that can pass through
(a) one given point
(b) two given points
(a) An infinite number of lines can pass through one point.
Only one line can pass through two given points.
- Plot horizontal and vertical lines passing through a point that is an intersection point of two lines in Matplotlib
- Program to find out is a point is reachable from the current position through given points in Python
- Maximum distinct lines passing through a single point in C
- How to join points in a point chart with lines using ggplot2 in R?
- Check if a given point lies inside a Polygon
- Check whether a given point lies inside a Triangle
- Check if given four points form a Square
- Program for Point of Intersection of Two Lines in C++
- Print all combinations of points that can compose a given number in C++
- How to match one of the two given expressions using Java RegEx?
- Find the other end point of a line with given one end and mid using C++
- C++ program to find two points from two lines who are not same
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- Maximum number of segments that can contain the given points in C++
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++