- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How is ultrasound used for cleaning?
To explain how ultrasound is used for cleaning.
Ultrasound waves can be used to clean those parts of a machine or objects that are very hard to reach clean. Objects such as odd machine parts or spiral tubes are very hard to reach and such objects are by using ultrasound waves. Let us know how ultrasound waves can be used to clean objects:
Process of cleaning objects using ultrasound waves:
The following process is used for cleaning the objects by using the ultrasound waves:
- The objects that are to be cleaned are kept in the cleaning solution
- The ultrasound waves are passed through the above solution in which the object is kept for cleaning.
- When the solution is subjected to ultrasonic waves, the ultrasonic waves start to stir up the dust/dirt particles.
- On getting stirred up the dust/dirt particles get detached and the object is thoroughly cleaned.
- What is Data Cleaning?
- What is an array and how is it used for?
- What is Vernier Calipers and How it is used for Measurement?
- What is Screw Gauge and how it is used for measurement?
- What is MySQL TRUNCATE command used for?
- What is MySQL DROP command used for?
- What is MySQL DELETE command used for?
- Why does cleaning a computer matter?
- MySQL BIT_LENGTH() function is used for which purpose?
- For timestamp, which datatype is used in MySQL?
- What is Copy-item in PowerShell used for?
- What is Get-Content in PowerShell used for?
- ReactJS – Cleaning up with useEffect hook
- What is an array and what is it used for?
- Which MySQL data type is used for long decimal?
- How are decision trees used for classification?