- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How do weeds grow near crops?
Weeds are the unwanted plants that grow along with the crops. These unwanted plants steal the nutrients, sunlight, water, and other resources of required crops and affect their growth. This results in undernourished crops and their decreased yield.
Farmers remove the weeds by the process of weeding to protect the crop and improve its productivity. There are several tools available that cut and remove weed roots.
Some of such tools are listed below:
1. Spade or Trowel. As part of your weed-removal process, you can push spades or trowels into the ground in a circle around the base of the weed, and cut the roots with the tool\'s blade.
2. Garden Knife and Hoe.
4. Rotary Tiller.
Weeds create competition conditions and starvation or nutrient-deficient conditions for the cultivated crop, affecting their production efficiency.
Weeding is the process of removal of unwanted plants or crops from the soil, which is commonly known as weeds.
Weedicides are chemicals that selectively kill only weeds. Some examples of weedicides include- DDT (dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane), and 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid.]
- Do you think robots will replace jobs in near future?
- Why do our eyelashes and eyebrows does not grow continuously?
- How to grow a thick beard?
- CSS flex-grow property
- Animate CSS flex-grow property
- What is biolif hair grow therapy?
- near, far and huge pointers in C
- What is Near-me Area Network (NAN)?
- Bootstrap 4 .flex-grow-0|1 class
- Explain Near Far Huge pointers in C language
- Why so mangrove roots grow above the ground?
- Why does one need a mentor in life to grow?
- Resolve Syntax error near “ORDER BY order DESC” in MySQL?