- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How can a lady prepare the budget for her house in order to save more?
61 Lectures 1 hours
43 Lectures 33.5 hours
It is said that when a girl marries and becomes the bride, she becomes 'Grihlaxmi', “Dhanshree”, “Laxmi”, ' Annapoorna' of her new house. She takes care of everything starting with the husband, in-laws, children and even the budget of the house. With so many responsibilities at hand, it may become difficult at times to plan the home budget. But you need not to worry at all, the below-mentioned tips and tricks will help you to handle this mammoth task:
How to Plan Home Budget?
1. Note Even the Pettiest of the Expenses: Write a list of all the expenses made on a daily basis. Even if they are trivial or significant, mention them all.
2. Write Source of Income: Write the monthly salary, from any source. Whatever income is incurred make a note of that.
3. Review the Above Two Lists: Now depending upon the number of members in your family, and by observing the lists made in point 1 and point 2, one can decide as to how much amount compulsory one has to keep aside. It can be varying from 5% of your income to even 50%.
4. Set Aside Some Fixed Saving: Once you have decided that this month you are going to save 20% of the income compulsorily, you will spend accordingly on your purchases.
5. Increase the saving: If you succeed in 20% target say, the next month, increase it to 25% and challenge yourself to save more.
This above exercise will definitely help one manage the expenses. But, in the need of saving more, it should not happen that one curtails the expenses in terms of milk, fruits, vegetables, nutritional supplements, etc. which is needed to be healthy.
- How Online Education Can Prepare Students For The Future?
- How to prepare a job sheet for the given transactions?
- How to Prepare for TOEFL Exam
- How can Tensorflow be used to prepare the IMDB dataset for training in Python?
- My wife is struggling to fulfill her dreams post marriage, how can I support her?
- Who is the first Indian Lady to become a doctor?
- How to prepare for IBPS specialist officer exam?
- How can I update a table using prepare statements?
- How can I save a HashMap to Shared Preferences in Android?
- How can I save a HashMap to Sharedpreferences in Android Kotlin?
- How can Tensorflow be used to save and load weights for MNIST dataset?
- How can a wife judge whether her husband is in a romantic mood or not?
- How can I save new Date() in MongoDB?
- How can I prepare a dish using both vermicelli and seviya?
- How to prepare a purchase day book?