- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Here is an incomplete net for making a cube. Complete it in at least two different ways. Remember that a cube has six faces. How many are there in the net here? $(Give\ two\ separate\ diagrams.\ If\ you\ like,\ you\ may\ use\ a\ squared\ sheet\ for\ easy\ manipulation.)$
Given: Incomplete net for the cube.
To do: To complete the net for the cube in two different ways.
Here three faces of a cube are given. And we know that a cube has 6 faces. So we have to implement 3 more faces to make it a perfect cube in two different ways. Both ways are as below:
- Making a wobbling cube in React using react-three-fiber
- How many ways are there to register a driver in Java?
- Are there any other ways I can improve my concentration other than the Rubic Cube?
- What are the strategies for cube computation?
- How many ways are there to initialize a final variable in java?
- What is Data Cube?
- What are the techniques for Data Cube Computations?
- How many different types of eclipses are there?
- How many ways are there to convert an Array to ArrayList in Java?
- What is Data Cube Aggregations?
- Cube each element in a Numpy array
- How many ways are there to initialize the instance variables of a class in java?
- Maximum value K such that array has at-least K elements that are >= K in C++
- What is Cube-Connected Networks in Computer Architecture?
- Plotting a 3d cube, a sphere and a vector in Matplotlib
- How many keywords are there in C++?