- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Have Nearbuy and Little apps been sold to Paytm?
We are acquainted with Paytm, Nearbuy and Littleapp. These are revolutionary in the e-commerce industry.
Merging and Acquisition
Paytm has acquired both Nearbuy and Little app to merge them in December 2017. Paytm has also made a prudent investment in the merged entity for a majority stake.
Has there Been any Selling and Buying?
The news of the selling of a part of an investment of Nearbuy to Paytm, is however still questionable. As of now, Nearbuy has only been merged with Littleapp. Paytm, also did not comment on whether it bought out any stakes in Littleapp.
Consequences of the Merging
A Shock for the Customers
This recent merging has affected the business of both Little app and Nearbuy. There used to be various deals and offers running on both the platforms earlier, which attracted a lot of customers. Hence, there was a lot of customer base but the recent change, as led to a lesser number of attractive offers for the customers, which has led to fewer customers being retained now.
Benefit to Paytm
The step has been taken by Paytm very strategically and is judged to be a good business move by many economists. This acquiring of new customers will help grow their business. Additionally, Paytm can attract a large customer base by offering them exciting deals.
All and all, only time will tell what it has in store for the trio- Paytm, Nearbuy and Little app.
- 6 must have apps in your phone
- How do you think apps have changed learning?
- 6 Must Have Apps for your Smart Phone
- What languages have been used to write Windows, Mac OS and Linux OS?
- Big Endian and Little Endian
- Have you ever been in a jail? If yes, what have you faced?
- I have recently sold a property worth Rs. 20 Lakh but I have no clue where to invest this money and get decent returns. Please suggest!
- Little Oh Notation (o)
- Difference between Big-O and Little-O Notation
- Python Program to Form a New String where the First Character and the Last Character have been Exchanged
- How to share x axes of two subplots after they have been created in Matplotlib?
- How to find the files in Linux that have been changed in the last 24 hours?
- Execute a script when there have been changes to the anchor part of the URL in HTML?
- Which out of paytm or free charge is better?
- C++ Program to Implement Fermat’s Little Theorem