- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Great news for NTR big fans - The Biopic Launch on 29th March
The most awaited Biopic of the legendary Telugu matinee idol Sri NT Rama Rao if finally going to be launched on 29th March. The Biopic will be helmed by director Teja with his son Balakrishna as the lead. One more interesting aspect of the film is the popular Bollywood actress Vidya Balan will act his first wife Smt. Basava Tarakam.
Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao, popularly known as NTR was a government employee in the police department before he became a demigod to his fans and followers. Director Teja will cover the biopic from NTR's early days as government servant till his political career and his ruling the state as Chief Minister.
Director Teja in his latest tweet gave this great news to his fans that the film will be launched at Ramakrishna Studios in Hyderabad on Thursday. #ntrbiopic
Majority of the NTR's biopic is set to be shot in Ramakrishna Studios. It will be made in Telugu and Hindi, Directed by Teja, Produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati, and Vishnu Vardhan Induri.
- Are media houses working on the news only for TRPs?
- Prepare cash flow statement for the following Balance sheet as on 31st March
- Great Service gets Great Rewards
- Jarvis March Algorithm
- Using the Selenium WebDriver - Unable to launch chrome browser on Mac
- Fetching top news using news API in Python
- Which great rulers made great reforms?
- Life after 31st march 2017 for jio subscribers jio prime
- Facebook is a great platform for charity fund
- How to Launch an application from another application on Android
- Which great rulers were known as great strategists?
- How to get more local facebook fans
- How FullFact is Planning to end Circulation of Fake news on Internet
- The magnitude of big data
- How to launch activity only once when Android app is opened for the first time?