Frustrated by the time it takes you to find information online?
We’ll demo over 20 different practical examples to illustrate time-saving techniques and Google's powerful built-in search tools (and that’s just the basics!)
Improving Your Google Search Skills means you'll:
- Save time and reduce frustration by creating more effective search queries
- Learn how to narrow down results and find exactly what you're looking for
- Increase your productivity in work and in life
- Add a new useful skill to your resume
This course will cover all the basics you need to know to save you time in your daily web searches, including:
- Creating effective search queries
- Narrowing down results
- Enabling SafeSearch
- Utilizing 20+ of Google's Search Operators to precisely target desired webpages
- Pinpointing downloadable files in PDF, Excel, Word and other formats relevant to your search query
- And so much more!
This is a practical beginner-intermediate course packed with tips and tricks you can use in your everyday life- all fully updated for Google in 2018 (and this course is always being updated).
My goal is to help save you time. To help you find what you need – faster.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly and easily find information online
- Anyone looking to improve their Google research skills
- Anyone who wants to save time by writing more effective search queries
- Anyone who wants to learn Google's Search Operators
- Anyone who's a blogger or manual link builder
What Will I Get ?
- You'll Be Able to Save Time by Using Google Search Operators to Quickly Find the Info that you're looking for.
- You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level and have internet access.