Want to quickly find things that you look for online everyday?
This course was made for you!
We’ll demo time-saving techniques and Google's powerful built-in search tools that will save you time!
Improving Your Google Search Skills means you'll:
- Save time and reduce frustration by creating more effective search queries
- Learn how to use Google's semantic search to quick find what you're looking for
- Increase your productivity
- Improve a useful life-long skill
Master the Google search basics you use in your daily web searches, including:
- searching date ranges
- finding the local time
- getting nutritional facts
- gathering stock info
- calculating conversions
- finding out the weather, sports,
- And so much more!
This is a practical beginner course packed with tips you can use in your everyday life- all fully updated for Google in 2018. *This course is always being updated, so if there's a topic you'd like me to cover, message me and let me know!
My goal is to help save you time and help you find what you need – faster.
What are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to quickly and easily find information online
- Anyone looking to improve their Google research skills
- Anyone who wants to learn Google's Basic Search Operators for everyday uses
- You'll Be Able to Save Time by Using Google Search Operators to quickly find the info you're looking for.
- You should be able to use a PC at the beginner level and have internet access.