GCP is a suite of public cloud computing service offered by Google. The platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage and application development that run on Google platform. GCP offers services for compute, storage, networking, big data , machine learning and IOT (Internet of things) as well as cloud management, security and developer tools. Various cloud computing platforms include : Google compute engine : it is an IaaS service offering that provides users with virtual machines instances for workload hostings. Google App Engine which is a PaaS offering that gives software developers access to Google’s scalable hosting. Google cloud storage which is a Google storage platform to store large unstructured data sets. Google container engine which is a management and orchestration system for Docker containers that run within Google’s public cloud. As of 2019, GCP is available in 20 regions and 61 zones. A region is a specific geographical location where users can deploy cloud resources. Each region is an independent geographic area that consists of zones.
Overview of Google Cloud Certified Associate Course
This course of Google cloud platform covers all concepts which are there in cloud platform of Google. Creating and managing virtual machines , various compute engines , offers storage services, Big data management , machine learning , IOT, security and development tools. Various products provided by GCP are : Compute, Storage and databases, Networking, Big data, Cloud AI, Management tools, identity and security, IOT, API platform. GCP is a part of Google cloud, which includes the GCP public cloud infrastructure as well as G-suite. This course helps to clear exam which will help to get good jobs.
What Will I Get ?
- Complete understanding of Google cloud platform for Google associate Cloud Engineer Certification
- Description of how to use GCP
- GCP certification / Google cloud platform certification
- Overview of GCP billing
- Description of compute engine in GCP
- Description of App engine in GCP
- Overview of cloud functions
- Virtual machines configurations details
- Different guidelines for planning a VM and attaching GPU
- Overview of managing Kubernetes
- Concept of planning storage in the cloud
- Configuring filestore and SQL connection with VM
- Configuring big query and big table
- Different GCP tools
- Basic knowledge of telecom