Google Apps Script is a rapid application development platform that makes it fast and easy to create business applications that integrate with G Suite.
Explore how you can start using Google Apps Script to run code to make things happen within Google Suite of Apps.
BONUS - Downloadable PDF course Guide - with links and resources.
The course covers the following in regards to Apps Script and how to use it
- Create a document using script - add content to the document
- Create a Spreadsheet using script
- Get object info like ID and URL
- Using session to get active user email address
- Using Mail Service to send emails via script
- DocumentApp and accessing updating existing docs by id
- SpreadsheetApp and accessing data contained in existing sheets
- Bound script in Docs and Sheets
- How to add UI menu items
- Running script functions from UI menu tab
- Creating UI alerts
- UI prompts to get user input and data
- Active document get cursor location
- Creating new sheet using script
- Updating and copying sheet data selected by user
Source Code is included
Fast friendly support within the Q&A section - taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experiencing ready to help you learn.
What are you waiting for join now and start creating your own amazing projects with Google Apps Script.
- Explore what you can do with Google Apps Script
- Create Google Apps Script Apps
- Connect G Suite products together
- Prior Coding Experience
- Google Account