- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Given the line(s) of symmetry, find the other hole(s):
Given: A line of symmetry and a hole is given in each shape in the given figure.
To do: We have to find the other hole. The other hole should be at that place such that if it is divided by any line of symmetry, it will divide it into equal parts.
We will draw a line passing through the center point to each shape, in order to check their symmetry.
- Given a sorted array of 0’s and 1’s, find the transition point of the array in C++
- Find the Pattern of 1’s inside 0’s using C++
- How MySQL CONCAT() function, applied to the column/s of a table, can be combined with the column/s of other tables?
- Find the other end point of a line with given one end and mid using C++
- Check if one of the numbers is one’s complement of the other in Python
- What's the Kotlin equivalent of Java's String?
- C# program to find the length of the Longest Consecutive 1’s in Binary Representation of a given integer
- Python program to find the length of the largest consecutive 1's in Binary Representation of a given string.
- Java program to find the length of the Longest Consecutive 1’s in Binary Representation of a given integer
- Find yesterday’s, today’s and tomorrow’s date in Python
- Find the index of first 1 in a sorted array of 0's and 1's in C++
- What is the concept of Heinz's dilemma in Kohlberg's theory?
- Review of the New Google’s Pixel
- Find the other number when LCM and HCF given in C++
- Python map function to find the row with the maximum number of 1’s
- 8085 program to find 2's complement of the contents of Flag Register