- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Given below are steps in vermicomposting and each step has been given an alphabet. Rearrange the steps in the correct sequence and write the alphabets on the chart provided. One step is done for you.
F- Dig a pit in a suitable place, in your garden.
C- Spread sand on the floor of the pit.
E- Add vegetable peels and fruits waste in the pit.
A- Sprinkle water to keep it moist
D- Place red worms in the pit
B- Cover with a gunny bag or grass
Step 1 – F
[Extra information: The garbage containing plant and animal wastes, and waste food, when left as such in pits or heaps is acted upon by bacteria, fungus-like organisms causing rotting.
Rotting leads to the formation of manure. It is the conversion of complex molecules into simple molecules which can be used by plants for growth and development. Thus, the rotting and conversion of some organic materials into manure is called composting.
Vermicomposting is the method of preparing compost with the help of redworms or earthworms.]
- Count minimum steps to get the given desired array in C++
- What are the most basic steps to write a web driver script?
- What are the steps involved in preparing the trial balance?
- Create an array with ones at and below the given diagonal and zeros elsewhere in Numpy
- What are the Steps in RSA in Information Security?
- Rearrange the given source code in C++
- What are the different steps in using MySQL cursor?
- What are the steps used in Biometric authentication systems?
- What are the three important steps in the evaluation of investments?
- What are the key steps in read/write from/to a URL connection in java?
- What are the steps to rename a file in Git?
- What are the steps of SQL Query processing in DBMS?
- What are the steps involved in Association Rule Clustering System?
- Explain the steps in constructing merger models
- What are the steps involved in risk management in information security?