- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give two important uses of washing soda and baking soda.
[Extra information: Baking soda or bicarbonate of soda is the common name of Sodium bicarbonate. It is a white crystalline solid. It is a chemical compound with the formula NaHCO3. It is a salt composed of a sodium cation and a bicarbonate anion.
Washing Soda is prepared from sodium carbonate by recrystallization.
$Na_2CO_3 (sodium\ carbonate) + 10 H_2O \rightarrow Na_2CO_3.10H_2O (washing\ soda)$
Washing Soda is a basic salt. It is used for removing the permanent hardness of the water.]
- Give me 2 baking soda beauty recipes for skin whitening?
- Give Explanation, Formula & Uses of K-Ratio
- Types and Uses of Backbone Networks
- Super Washing Machines in C++
- Count from two tables and give combined count of string in MySQL?
- Electromagnets and Their Uses
- Uses of Computer Networks
- What are the Sources and Uses of Funds Statements?
- What are the Sources and Uses of Cash Flow?
- Five Unexpected Uses of Canva
- What is the difference between baking, roasting, shallow frying and deep frying?
- Which out of beauty and brain is more important?
- Liquidity Ratio: Definition, Uses, Types, and Importance
- Uses of canned responses on gmail
- Uses of Bridges in Computer Network
- What is the uses of Steganography?