- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give the formulae of the stable binary compounds that would be formed by the combination of the following pairs of elements.
(a) Mg and N2
(b) Li and O2
(c) Al and Cl2
(d) K and O2
(a) Magnesium Nitride (Mg3N2)
(b) Lithium Oxide ( Li2O)
(c) Aluminium Chloride ( AlCl3)
(d) Potassium Oxide ( K2O)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Li-Fi?
- How can Tensorflow be used to confirm that the saved model can be reloaded, and would give same results?
- Area of triangle formed by the axes of co-ordinates and a given straight line?
- What would be the effect on MySQL output if we have the combination of NULL and other values in the list of strings, provided as arguments in FIELD() function?
- Using the combination of Percentage and Em in CSS
- Maximum length cycle that can be formed by joining two nodes of a binary tree in C++
- Give advantages and disadvantages of the double entry system
- What is MySQL STRCMP() function and what would be the output of this function?
- Find the lexicographically smallest sequence which can be formed by re-arranging elements of second array in C++
- Print all the pairs that contains the positive and negative values of an element in C++
- Return the indices of unmasked elements that are not zero and group the indices by element in NumPy
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Give the examples of a context free language that are not regular?
- C++ program to find out the number of coordinate pairs that can be made
- Remove all elements of a List that match the conditions defined by the predicate in C#