- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give one use each of a concave and a convex mirror.
Usage of concave and convex mirrors:
1. Concave mirror-
A spherical mirror in which the reflecting surface is curved inwards is said to be a concave mirror. Dentists use a concave mirror to see the enlarged image of teeth since the concave mirror can form a larger image than the object. A real, enlarged, and inverted image of the object can be obtained by a concave mirror if the object is placed between the center of the curvature and the focus of the mirror.
Usages of concave mirrors:
Concave mirrors are used in automobile headlights, reflecting telescopes, torch lights, and as shaving mirror. etc.
2. Convex mirror-
Convex mirrors always form virtual and smaller in size images of an object. A convex mirror has the ability to form an image of an object spread over a large area if the object is placed at a larger distance. A convex mirror always forms a virtual, upright, and diminished image of the objects.
Usages of a convex mirror:
Convex mirrors are the mirrors used as rearview mirrors in vehicles and also used in optical instruments, calling bells, etc.
- Create a mirror image with CSS
- Java Program for focal length of a spherical mirror
- Python Program to Create a Mirror Copy of a Tree and Display using BFS Traversal
- Python Program for the focal length of a spherical mirror
- The focal length of a spherical mirror in Python Program
- Can someone give one exact example of webview implementation in android
- Give implementation-level descriptions of a Turing machine?
- Program to find size of each partition of a list where each letter appears at most one piece in Python
- Find mirror of a given node in Binary tree in C++
- C++ program to find the Sum of each Row and each Column of a Matrix
- Give an example of a triple column cash book
- Hey Siri! Give us a hint
- Give me a recipe for a healthy sandwich?
- Check if each internal node of a BST has exactly one child in Python
- Convex Polygon in C++
- Find mirror image of a point in 2-D plane in C++