- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Give examples for the following.
(a) Bilateral, dorsiventral symmetry is found in ____.
(b) Worm causing disease elephantiasis is ____.
(c) Open circulatory system is found in ____ where coelomic cavity is filled with blood.
(d) ____ are known to have pseudocoelom.
(a) Bilateral, dorsiventral symmetry is found in Liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica).
(b) Worm causing disease elephantiasis is the Filarial worm (Wuchereria bancrofti).
(c) Open circulatory system is found in arthropods where the coelomic cavity is filled with blood.
(d) Nematodes are known to have pseudocoelom.
Filaria is a protozoan, parasitic in nature. Elephantiasis is caused by Wuchereria.
In Arthropoda, the coelom is filled with blood.
The true coelom means a body cavity that arises as a cavity in the embryonic mesoderm.
In arthropods, annelids, and Mollusca, true coelom develops by splitting up of mesoderm, while in the cavity of Arthropoda and non-Cephalopoda molluscs colorless blood is present and is called hemocoel.
In echinoderms and chordates, the mesoderm layer arises from the wall of the embryonic gut or enteron as empty outgrowths or enterocoelomic pouches.
In coelenterates body cavity or coelomic cavity is absent.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What Is a Computer Worm?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Give examples for the percentage of completion method
- What is the open/standardized file format for exporting invoices in SAP ERP System?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- What is System Testing? (Definition, Types, Examples)
- What is unilateral contracts and bilateral contracts?
- Construct the SLR Parsing table for the following grammar. Also, Parse the input string a * b + a.
- Display the default if element is not found in a C# List
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Signals and Systems – What is Even Symmetry?
- Signals and Systems – What is Odd Symmetry?
- What is following-sibling in Selenium?
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++