- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Girth of stem increases due to
Correct Answer: (b) lateral meristem
Lateral meristem is the secondary meristematic tissue that arises from permanent tissues and is responsible for increasing the thickness of the plant. It is located on the lateral side of stems and roots.
The cork cambium and vascular cambium are two types of Lateral meristem.
In some plants, Intercalary meristem is present between the region of permanent or mature tissue and is responsible for the growth in length of the middle area. These meristematic tissues are capable of cell division and thus allows rapid growth and regrowth of few monocots.
It is located in the internodal region or at the area between the leaves attachment.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- How to a plot stem plot in Matplotlib Python?
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- Can a person die due to Anaemia?
- Find all pairs (a,b) and (c,d) in array which satisfy ab = cd in C++
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- Program to find N-th term of series a, b, b, c, c, c…in C++