For any large construction, there is huge finance that is required. One has to arrange that huge amount and they have 2 ways of financing that huge amount that is through corporate finance or project finance. Project finance is the financing of this long-term, projects based upon a non-recourse or limited recourse financial structure, where the debt and equity are paid back from the cash flow generated from the project.
The training will include the following;
- Briefing on what is project finance and its relevance.
- Agenda and road map.
- Understanding Dates function ( Necessary as basics clearance for project finance )
- Incorporating delays.
- Interest during the construction period ( Case study )
- Cash waterfall ( Case study )
- Project Managers
- Accountants Analysts
- Sales Managers
- Investment bankers
- Fund managers
- Finance professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn project finance
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to Learn
- Basic idea about Financial Modeling