--skip-tests --inline-template --inline-style is the new flag changes
Fundamentals of Angular
Best course on the web to learn the fundamentals of Angular
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
This Fundamentals of Angular course by Joe Eames is the best course on the web to learn the fundamentals of Angular and start on your pathway to mastering the Angular framework.
What will you learn in this course:
- Efficiently use data binding to display changing data to the user.
- Leverage components and services to create a maintainable application.
- Send data back and forth to the server and display it when it updates.
- Effectively use forms to gather consistent and correct data from the user.
- Create feature modules and lazy load them for improved performance.
- Configure an Angular application and deploy it to production.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Getting Started 01:30 01:30
- How to Learn Faster 02:24 02:24
- Prerequisites 01:43 01:43
- Using the CLI 05:40 05:40
- Exercise Create an App 01:31 01:31
- Intro to App 05:17 05:17
- Intro to Types 09:43 09:43
- Typescript for Angular 03:58 03:58
- Typescript Decorators 02:30 02:30
- Exercise Using Typescript 02:35 02:35
- Solution Using TypeScript 04:54 04:54
- Introduction to Angular Components 07:22 07:22
- Data Binding 06:56 06:56
- Exercise Displaying Data 02:23 02:23
- Solution Displaying Data 02:07 02:07
- The Safe Navigation Operator 03:48 03:48
- Listening to Events 09:22 09:22
- Exercise Listening to Events 01:21 01:21
- Solution Listening to Events 03:04 03:04
- Exercise Putting the Basics Together 02:29 02:29
- Solution Putting the Basics Together 09:05 09:05
- Solution Bonus - Putting the Basics Together 05:25 05:25
Organizing an Angular Application
Communicating with a Server
Configuration and Production
Stone River eLearning
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now