- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
From where do the following usually get water? In which form is water present in them?
(c) Mountain tops
(a) Clouds get water from the atmosphere. Water in the clouds is present in liquid form as droplets of water.
(b) Plants get water from the soil. In plants, water is present in liquid form.
(c) Mountain tops get water from the atmosphere. Water on mountain tops is present in solid form i.e. in the form of snow or ice.
(d) Aquifer gets water from rain. Water in an aquifer is present in liquid form as underground water.
(e) Animals get water from water bodies such as oceans, rivers etc. In animals, water is present in liquid form.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- Swim in Rising Water in C++
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Container with Most Water in C++
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- How does the water inside a clay pot get cold?
- Registers B, C, D, E, H, and L in 8085 Microprocessor
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- Why is water management important for us?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e