- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Fresh milk has a pH of 6. How do you think the pH will change as it turns into curd? Explain.
The pH will change to below 6, as lactic acid is formed when milk turns into curd.
(Refer to image for better understanding)
[Extra information: pH stands for "power of hydrogen".The "H" is capitalized because it is the hydrogen element symbol.
Acidic and basic are two extremes that describe a chemical property chemical. The pH scale measures how acidic or basic a substance is.
- The pH scale ranges from 0 to 14.
- A pH less than 7 is acidic in nature.
- A pH of 7 is neutral.
- A pH greater than 7 is basic in nature.
pH decreases with an increase in temperature. This does not mean that the water becomes more acidic at higher temperatures. A solution is considered acidic if there is an excess of hydrogen ions (H) over hydroxide ions (OH-).]
- How is milk converted into curd?
- What is the process of getting curd from milk known as?
- Do you think robots will replace jobs in near future?
- If Google and Yahoo merged, what do you think will be the name of the new company?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- Nokia is back with smartphones. Do you think they will regain their market?
- What do you think will happen if prostitution is made legal in India?
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?
- How do you think apps have changed learning?
- How will you explain Python Operator Overloading?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- Do you think a Python dictionary is thread safe?
- Do you think a poet can also be a lyricist?
- Do you think it is fine to waive off farmers’ loans by the government of India?
- Do you think Python Dictionary is really Mutable?