- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Four students A, B, C, and D looked through pipes of different shapes to see a candle flame as shown in the figure.
Who will be able to see the candle flame clearly?
A, B, and C looked through the pipes which are not straight. Only A looked through the straight pipe and we know that light travels only in a straight line.
So, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Find the number of ways to divide number into four parts such that a = c and b = d in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Annotate Subplots in a Figure with A, B, C using Matplotlib
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Pipes and Cisterns in C++
- How should I pass a matplotlib object through a function; as Axis, Axes or Figure?
- How to cycle through both colours and linestyles on a matplotlib figure?
- What are the different shapes of galaxies?
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Matplotlib figure to image as a numpy array
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++