- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Four set-ups as given below are arranged to identify the gas evolved when dilute hydrochloric acid was added to zinc granules. Which is the most appropriate setup?
Correct answer: (c) IV
Explanation: When zinc is treated with dilute hydrochloric acid, hydrogen gas is liberated from the solution. Only from setup 4 hydrogen gas can be easily evolved.
The chemical equation for the reaction is given below:
$Zn(s) + 2HCl (aq) → ZnCl_2 (aq) + H_2(g)$
- Which is the most costliest thing in the world?
- How to identify SQL queries with the most waits in Oracle?
- How to get android notifications when the app was closed?
- Which is the most vacation deprived country in the world?
- Which is the most polluted city in India now?
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- Which is the most common lost article in India?
- Which is the most employee friendly company in India to work with?
- When was the Motorcycle invented and by whom?
- When was the word Hindu used for the first time?
- Which Ratios Shareholders are Most Interested in?
- What was the time when you felt a person was actually a shrewd one?