- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Four mixtures are given below.
Which of these can be separated by the method of winnowing?
- Kidney beans and chickpeas
- Pulses and rice
- Rice flakes and corn
- Potato wafers and biscuits
(a) (i) and (ii)
(b) (ii) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (iii)
(d) (iii) and (iv)
Correct Answer: (d) (iii) and (iv)
Explanation: Mixtures of rice flakes and corn and potato wafers and biscuits can be separated by winnowing because there is a difference in weight of the two components one being lighter and the other being heavier.
- Why analytical characterization and attribute relevance analysis are needed and how these can be performed?
- Create an array with ones at and below the given diagonal and zeros elsewhere in Numpy
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of four types of operating structures?
- What are the four main components and the roles of the UNIX OS?
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- Create an array with ones at and below the given diagonal and zeros elsewhere with a different output type in Numpy
- How can Tensorflow and Python be used to download and prepare the CIFAR dataset?
- How can Tensorflow and Estimator be used to define input function for training and evaluation of dataset?
- How can Tensorflow and pre-trained model be used for evaluation and prediction of data using Python?
- Can a C++ variable be both const and volatile?
- Check if given string can be split into four distinct strings in Python
- Four Quadrant Operation of DC Motor – Motoring and Breaking Operation
- Can a class in Java be both final and abstract?
- How can Unicode strings be represented and manipulated in Tensorflow?
- How can Tensorflow and Estimator be used with Boosted trees to train and evaluate the model?